Monday, October 4, 2010

Bon Ami Cleanser, 1918

Bon Ami Cleanser, 1918
Bon Ami Cleanser, 1918, originally uploaded by Gatochy.

Click image for 579 x 874 size. From Taschen's "All-American Ads 1900-1919".

"Bon Ami

Keeps nickel bright abd smiling -

'I had always thought of Bon Ami as being only for windows until a friend told me to try it on the nickel fixtures in my bathroom.

'My! What a surprise I had! They came out so clean and bright and smiling! I started in right away to clean the nickel on my gas-range, and the kitchen-sink faucets, and all the brass and nickel around the house. It took only a jiffy - and how everything did shine!'

Bon Ami is made of a soft mineral and will never scratch. And it is the only cleaner which has a real polishing quality.

Made in both cake and powder form"

No comments: